Your investment makes TKA’s exceptional education possible.
The Annual Fund is an important giving initiative at TKA. It is a yearly opportunity for individuals and families to support the growth of TKA’s total program. Tuition and fees cover the basic costs of education at The King’s Academy, but in order to grow the school relies on gifts and support.
To ensure every student benefits from exceptional experiences beyond what tuition alone provides, the school relies on unrestricted dollars given through the Annual Fund.
The Annual Fund campaign runs yearly July 1st through June 30th.
Annual Giving is an opportunity for individuals to invest in the students and the future of the school. Please prayerfully consider supporting in TKA’s Annual Fund. Increased participation at all levels increases TKA’s ability to enhance each student’s educational experience.
Initiatives directly supported by the annual fund campaign include:
- Academic and Extracurricular Program Enhancement
- Technology Upgrades
- Increased Financial Assistance
- Faculty Professional Development
- Expansion and Maintenance of Facilities
Ways to Give
- Use one of our online giving forms in the right sidebar to make a gift.
- Checks made payable to The King’s Academy can be mailed to 8401 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33411, Attention: Development Office
- Appreciated stocks can be donated as an Annual Fund gift. Contact the Development Office at 561-686-4244 ext. 319 for more information.