The school nurse provides health services to students and employees of The King’s Academy. Student safety is our primary concern!
- We administer physician prescribed and over the counter medication (with parental signature permission) during school hours.
- We provide care for students with diabetes, asthma and students with special health care concerns.
- We have 3 nebulizers for asthmatic students to use with their personally provided asthma medication.
- We perform scoliosis screenings and referrals for all for 6th grade students (with parental permission).
- We promote a healthy school environment for our students and employees.
- We serve as a liaison between students, parents, teachers, administrators and health care providers.