Parent Teacher Fellowship
The King’s Academy encourages parents to support the school through serving, giving, and praying for the TKA community. A wonderful way to be actively involved and volunteer at King’s is through our Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). This group comes together to encourage and celebrate faculty, assist with classroom activities, parties and events, welcome new families and support the ministry of The King’s Academy.
Through the PTF, parents can:
- Be a resource for TKA’s administration, faculty and staff.
- More effectively contribute their time and talent as volunteers.
- Help build school spirit and a sense of school community.
- Foster parent-to-parent communication and support.
- Help promote and market the school.
New Families Opportunities
- New Families Outreach
- Open House
- Get Acquainted Day
- Room Mom Leadership
- Classroom Volunteer
Secondary and Library Opportunities
- College Fair
- Guest Reader
- Author Visits
- Book Fair