Welcome to The King’s Academy Online High School and Middle School Program!
The King’s Academy Online prepares middle and high school students for college success. Enroll full-time and earn an accredited high school diploma from The King’s Academy, or part-time to supplement a traditional school or homeschool curriculum.
The King’s Academy Online offers:
- Over 120 engaging online high school and middle school courses.
- College credit with over 140 advanced placement and dual enrollment courses.
- An accredited high school diploma (ACSI, SACS, and FACCS) from a nationally-recognized Christian school founded in 1970.
- A standards-based curriculum in a fun, safe, highly interactive learning environment.
- Every student receives personalized attention from their certified, highly qualified teacher through phone calls, email, and online discussion boards.
- King’s curriculum, available entirely over the internet, allows students to take courses anywhere in the world, any time of day.
- King’s enrollment policy allows new students to apply at any time, with new courses beginning every week.
- Parents can access and review their student’s academic progress through the online grade book, discussion boards, and student responses.
- Students work from their own ideal, safe environment—at home, your local library, or a community technology center.
- Textbooks online are provided by nationally renowned curriculum developers.