While we encourage you to schedule a time to visit our campus, we understand you will be thinking through many questions as you consider The King’s Academy. Below are some of the questions we hear most often from prospective students and their parents.
- How do I go about arranging a visit to campus and meeting with an admissions counselor?
- Can students spend the day at The King’s Academy to meet students and teachers and experience the atmosphere?
- What age must students be to enroll in Junior Kindergarten
- What age must students be to enroll in Kindergarten?
- What are the school hours?
- Does The King’s Academy offer after school care?
- How many students attend The King’s Academy?
- What is The King’s Academy's tuition?
- What charges are not included in the price of tuition?
- Does The King’s Academy accept McKay scholarships?
- Is there any sort of financial assistance available?
- How much financial assistance may I expect to receive?
- Does The King’s Academy offer transportation?
- Does The King’s Academy make accommodations for students with learning differences?