Once you have determined that The King’s Academy may be the right choice for your child, you can begin the application process immediately. Regardless of the grade level or campus for which you are applying, our Admissions Office will request certain academic records and standardized testing information. You may also be asked or choose to sit for an admissions test as well. Our aim is to determine that your child can be successful at TKA and to do so as rapidly and smoothly as possible!
Click on APPLY NOW to begin the process:
Fill out the Applicant information by clicking the link.
Submit the Application along with the $125 application fee.
Submit the following items to the Admissions Office.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Up-To-Date Florida Health Examination Form (DH3040)
- Copy of Up-To-Date Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (DH680)
- Copy of Transcripts/Report Cards for previous 2 years
- Copy of current year report card
- Copy of most recent Standardized Test Scores
Sending all of this information in a timely fashion will accelerate the Admissions Process.
Most students will be asked to complete Entrance Testing. The Admissions Office will contact you to set up your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you to The King’s Academy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (561) 686-4244 Ext. 335
Director of Admissions