12th Grade Trip
The Senior Trip has been a long standing tradition of The King’s Academy. Students are able to travel to locations of interest as a class. This is not only a highlight of the senior year, but is a culmination of their high school career. Students spend time with advisers throughout the year and are able to travel with them on the trip. This mentor-ship relationship is vital to the mission of TKA.
Key objectives are as follows:
- Students will demonstrate an appreciation for historical landmarks
- Students will gain an understanding of Reformation Church history
- Students will gain a cross-cultural understanding
- Students will experience the setting of major world conflicts
- Students will enjoy key times of spiritual devotion Students will enjoy experiential learning through multiple hands-on experiences