At this time, I am inquiring about TKA, click here
Enroll your child in The King’s Academy, follow the 5 easy steps below. The admissions office will assist you through this process.
Step 1 – Apply
To apply for admission, please download an application. The “Check List for Parents” on the back of the application is for your convenience. A $100.00 application fee per student should also be enclosed.
Step 2 – Recommendation Forms
- English Recommendation – Take this form to your child’s current English teacher to complete. When completed, the teacher must mail the recommendation to The King’s Academy Admissions Office.
- Math Recommendation – Take this form to your child’s current Math teacher to complete. When completed, the teacher must mail the recommendation to The King’s Academy Admissions Office.
- Personal Recommendation – This form is for a coach, pastor, teacher, or other role model. Make sure the person you ask to complete this form knows your child very well. Ask the individual to mail the completed form to The King’s Academy Admission Office.
Step 3 –Additional Forms
Please enclose the following forms with your application and application fee:
- A copy of your child’s past three years of report cards, which includes the most recent report card.
- All applicants must include a copy of the child’s birth certificate, a copy of the most recent Florida Health Examination Form (DH3040), and an original of the most recent Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (DH680).
Step 4 – Testing
The Admissions Office will contact you after all required forms are received to arrange for admissions testing. Entrance testing begins in January.
Step 5 – Interview
A family interview is a required part of the admissions process for secondary students.
Step 6 – Acceptance
Acceptance of the applicant is based upon the test scores, report cards, recommendation forms, and the family interview.
Step 7 – Financial Aid
The King’s Academy awards need-based financial scholarships. In order to apply for financial aid, parents must contact The King’s Academy business office. Families qualify for scholarships based on need as determined by a third party corporation.